We thank you for choosing to stay at Hirugami Hot Springs Nitchoan Keigetsu.
Please refer to this page for any questions or inquiries you may have about our facility. If the matter is urgent, please contact us via phone.
Inquiry via phone
* Items marked with an asterisk are required. You must fill these in.
Keigetsu recognizes the sensitivity of our guests’ personal information and handles it with the utmost caution and importance.
Also, any personal information that is entered or requested for services on this website will be strictly managed.
- 1. Collection, use and entrustment of personal information
- 1) We shall only collect personal information by fair and legitimate means.
2) We shall use personal information within the scope of the purposes indicated at the time of collection and solely for the purpose of conducting business.
3) When sharing the use or entrusting the handling of personal information with, or to, a third party, we shall thoroughly examine the subcontractor, and take necessary measures for proper management and oversight of the subcontractor to ensure the information’s confidentiality.
- 2. Security management of personal information
- 1) We shall maintain the accuracy and safe management of personal information.
2) We shall take appropriate security measures against unauthorized access and computer virus infection to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal data.
3) We shall not allow personal information to be used or sent outside of the company, which may lead to leakage.
- ３. Providing personal information to a third party
- We shall not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties without your advance consent except when otherwise required by laws and regulations.
- ４.Compliance with laws and regulations on personal information
- We shall comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant laws, regulations, and guidelines when handling personal information.
- ５. Disclosure, revision, suspension of use, or deletion of personal information
- We shall respond when there is a request for disclosure, revision, suspension of use, or deletion of personal information from the registered owner of the information after confirming his/her rights to this action.
- ６. Personal information protection system
- 1) We shall appoint a person responsible for the protection of personal information and ensure proper control of personal information as part of companywide efforts to address personal information protection.
2) We shall provide our directors and employees with education and training about personal information protection and proper management methods. We shall also ensure their proper handling of personal information in daily business operations and after retirement.
- 7. Establishment, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the personal information protection compliance program
- We have established the Personal Information Protection Compliance Program and shall implement and continuously improve this policy to ensure the continued protection of personal information.